1. This competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland,
aged 16 years or over. Employees of The Promoter, subsidiaries,
affiliates or other parties in any way involved in the development,
production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the
immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and
household members of each such employee and/or authors, are
not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
2. This competition will commence at 13:00 GMT on 18th Jan 2018 and
all entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 23rd Feb 2018. The
Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are
incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach by the relevant
closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
3. Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant
may win more than one prize.
4. To enter, entrants must use their Smart phone and will be asked to
follow Agri Aware on Instagram and tag 3 friends,
#MyLandYourLand and tag @AgriAware
5. The prize for the winner is 1 night’s stay in the Shelbourne Hotel and
2 tickets to IRELAND V ??? in the Aviva Stadium and have thier work
featured as a part to the Agri Aware print campaign
6. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered
7. The prizes are non-transferrable, and no cash alternative will be
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen
circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute
alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in
exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion
without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified via Instagram by 23rd Feb 2018. The
winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending
notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and
the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a
substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her
entry is their wholly-owned creation and, to the extent that such
entry makes use of any third party materials, that these have been
fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or
other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter
harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry
infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By
submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a
perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish,
translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry
throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter
invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary
documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant
us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
11. Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has
given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry
and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and the
12. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the
purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the
entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the
use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the
administration of this competition and any other purposes to which
the entrant has consented.
13. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by
or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You acknowledge that all
information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is
submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook and Instagram and
you agree that Facebook or Instagram shall not be liable to you in
any way in respect of this Promotion.
14. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity
and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
15. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the
laws of Republic of Ireland.
16. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by
these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter is Agri Aware, 2nd Floor IFAC Building City Link
Business Park, Old Naas Road, Bluebell, Dublin 12.